请回复顶贴以示支持!
***** 该内容需会员回复才可浏览 *****
分享 转发
2#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
3#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
4#

"The tenacity this guy plays with, the toughness he brings," Bowles said,NFL Jerseys Supply, "he was perfect for us right at the time we picked him."
Added Maccagnan: "He made a journey to get to where he is today, and overcame a lot of things that were in his way."
The Jets sent the No. 70 overall pick to the Texans for wide receiver DeVier Posey and Houston's third-rounder, fifth (No. 152) and seventh (No. 229) on Friday night.
"I've been thinking about this ever since I was playing Pop Warner as a wide receiver," Mauldin said, his voice cracking. "I'm going to shut up all the critics. I'm going to shut up everybody that has ever doubted me. ... I'm going to work harder than hard."

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets had the need for speed, and got their man in the second round of the NFL draft.
"I'll do whatever I have to do to get to the quarterback,Cheap China Jerseys," Mauldin said during a conference call.
Mauldin,Cheap China Jerseys, from Atlanta, lived in 16 foster homes growing up and broke down while talking about what the moment meant to him.
With the No. 6 overall selection Thursday night,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, New York drafted Southern California defensive lineman Leonard Williams.
He was also a star on Ohio State's track and field team,NFL Jerseys China, finishing in a tie for second place in the high jump at the Big Ten outdoor championships last year with a personal-best 7 1/4-foot leap that ranked him in the top five in school history and qualified him for the NCAA regionals.
Bowles expects that Mauldin will primarily play outside linebacker, but can play off the line of scrimmage, too.
The 6-foot-4, 244-pound Mauldin, a hybrid linebacker-defensive end, had 20 1/2 sacks in three seasons with the Cardinals. He gives coach Todd Bowles an edge rusher — one of the team's projected needs heading into the draft.
"I think (my speed) can really help a lot, stretching the field deep," Smith said. "I really think I can help this team in that area."
"It's a team that I've watched over the years," Smith said during a conference call from Chicago, where he attended the draft. "I'm at a loss for words, really. My family was right here with me and for them to experience it with me, man, it was unbelievable."
"I'm versatile," Smith said. "You can move me inside, you can move me out. I'm also very good on special teams."
The Jets, under then-general manager John Idzik, drafted three wide receivers last year, but none made any impact. Jalen Saunders, a fourth-rounder, was cut just a few weeks into the season. Shaq Evans,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, also selected in the fourth round, spent the season on injured reserve with a shoulder injury. Sixth-rounder Quincy Enunwa was on the practice squad for all but the last game of the season.
Smith made the highlight reels and became a Twitter sensation in 2012 when he made a spinning, one-handed grab — reminiscent of the Giants' Odell Beckham Jr. last season — for a touchdown against Miami of Ohio.
Posey was a third-round pick of the Texans out of Ohio State in 2012, when Maccagnan worked in Houston's scouting department. Posey has 22 career catches for 272 yards and no TDs, but played in just one game last season.
Smith, from Massillon, Ohio, finished his college career with 121 receptions for 2,503 yards and 30 touchdowns. He also returned kickoffs and punts while with the Buckeyes, and served as a gunner.
The Jets, targeting a pass rusher, selected Louisville linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin in the third round with their pick, No. 82 overall, acquired in a trade with the Houston Texans.
He caught four passes for 137 yards and three touchdowns in Ohio State's 59-0 victory over Wisconsin in the Big Ten championship game. Smith had one catch for 45 yards while helping the Buckeyes win the national championship game against Marcus Mariota and Oregon.
Despite trading for Marshall in March, and having two dependable receivers in Decker and Kerley, New York's offense lacked a potential gamebreaker. The 6-foot, 196-pound Smith gives the Jets exactly that. He had 33 catches for 931 yards and a Big Ten-best 12 touchdowns during his senior season with the Buckeyes, leading the country with a school-record 28.2 yards per reception.
"The production he had was quite impactful," general manager Mike Maccagnan said.
Ohio State wide receiver Devin Smith was selected with the fifth pick Friday, and 37th overall, giving the Jets an explosive pass-catcher who can stretch the field and blow past defensive backs. He'll complement a receiving corps that includes Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker and Jeremy Kerley.
The Jets have five picks Saturday on the draft's final day.
5#

We might even get something similar in the NFC South, where the Panthers suddenly have grown some fearsome claws on defense and could challenge the Saints. New Orleans and Carolina meet Dec. 8 and 22.
"I think I'm stating the obvious when I say everyone has been pining for a magical season," Panthers quarterback Cam Newton says. "No one wants to be affiliated with mediocrity, or something that's just bland,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so to speak. For the past couple of years, we know it — the Carolina Panthers haven't been the hot topic, or the hot thing in the league."
Sure, it's exciting when the races go down to the wire, and we can expect to see that in both West divisions, where the Chiefs, Broncos,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Seahawks and 49ers are strong teams.
"We're still fighting to get back on track and get back to where we need to be," Giants quarterback Eli Manning says, "and so we've got a lot of football games. We can't let any more slip away."
Thankfully, though, we can turn our attention to the West for some real excitement.
The Bengals (6-4) looked like a powerhouse but now are displaying an inability to finish. They haven't been as mistake-prone as tailender Pittsburgh (3-6), but with a minus-4 turnover margin, there's plenty of reason to get nervous in Cincinnati.
With Houston's collapse to near cellar dweller — the Texans should be thankful to have the Jaguars in the division — a race in the AFC South is something of a mirage.
And don't completely dismiss as a wild card Arizona, which has made huge strides under coach Bruce Arians, although not yet getting close to the class of the division.
Equally unsightly: the AFC South. Last week was the perfect example, with division leader Indianapolis (7-3) getting routed at home, offering a chance for runner-up Tennessee to move within one game of the Colts. Instead, the Titans (4-6) flopped against previously winless Jacksonville. At home, no less.
Still, this is hardly the Black and Blue Division of old, and the weaknesses of the defenses could be telling the rest of the way.
More disappointing is what has happened in the AFC North,White NFL Jerseys Cheap, a place where intimidating defenses punctuated close races among solid teams. Now?
Now they are, and it's tasty.
"This is what it's all about," Broncos receiver Eric Decker said. "They are No. 1 in our division, No. 1 in the NFL right now, and this is a good challenge for us to see what we have as a team. ... These challenges are what it's all about."
Except,Fc Bayern Trikot Champions League, maybe not, because Cleveland (4-5) and Baltimore (4-5) have been anything but scary (except to their fans) in 2013. This from a division many projected to be the strongest in the league.
It's such a homely division that the defending champion Redskins can range from mediocre to abysmal and still be in it. And the Giants can lose their first six games and still be in it.
At least the teams in the NFC North have an excuse for that sector's plummet into ordinariness. Injuries have ravaged the Packers (5-4) and Bears (5-4), and certainly not just at quarterback, as critical as the losses of Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler are. That's provided an opening for Detroit (6-3), which has remained relatively healthy, and could set up a scramble down the stretch — if Green Bay and Chicago get somewhat healthy.
Well, maybe one or even two in the NFC Least.
Then the Colts rallied to win at Tennessee at Thursday night.
Elsewhere, it ain't pretty.
Someone will survive in the NFC East,Cheap Jerseys China, which no longer is the only division up for grabs. The AFC and NFC North also are mired in uncertainty and, in some cases, mediocrity.

The ugliest view, of course, is in the NFC East, where the leaders, Dallas and Philadelphia, are 5-5. A weak 5-5 as both teams show little promise they can finish with a winning record, even though neither has a daunting schedule remaining.
In the AFC West, well, all anyone needs to know is that Kansas City (9-0),Vendita Scarpe Nike Air Max Online, the league's lone unbeaten team, meets Denver (8-1) in two of the next three weeks. A classic matchup of immovable defense that makes a living on takeaways against unstoppable offense.
Besides, the Lions could run away and hide thanks to one of the easiest stretch-run schedules in the NFL.
Seahawks-49ers has become one of the NFL's fiercest rivalries, in part because both defenses are old-school intimidators. Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh have feuded since their college coaching stints in the Pac-10, and young QBs Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick often are compared for their skills and excitement quotient.
发新话题 回复该主题

能源知识服务系统

Energy knowledge service system

用户中心

User center

联系我们

Contact us